CHILD AND ELDER CARE RESOURCES
UCI-Provided Childcare Update
The onsite YMCA childcare centers will end on June 30th due to licensing restrictions. We will have options, however, for transitioning to offsite care through August 31st. As a reminder, these benefits are temporary and not guaranteed; they are subject to eligibility and availability. Please also note that all UCI-provided childcare programs will likely end in September.
- If you have children enrolled at one of our onsite YMCA centers, here are your options to continue care for July and August:
- If you have preschool age children (born after Oct. 1st, 2015 and not an infant/toddler/two year old), you will be eligible for KinderCare.
- If you have school age children (born before Oct. 1st, 2015), you will be eligible for YMCA offsite care.
- Please review the email that was sent to you.
- If you have children enrolled in KinderCare, you will continue to have coverage through August 31st.
- Staff who have not yet enrolled:
- Enrollment is currently frozen. If you are eligible and wish to be on the wait list, please fill out this survey.
- Please note that telecommuters and those who have been asked to resume work in June 2020 or after are not eligible. The intent of the program was to support essential onsite workers during the anticipated COVID-19 surge.
- Please email Bob Martin if you have questions: email@example.com
OTHER RESOURCES (NON-ELIGIBLE, ELDERCARE)
UCOP Family Care Services
UC offers Bright Horizons Care Advantage™, a comprehensive web-based resource, to help you balance work and family responsibilities.